6.24.2008

verbal clutter

some business to discuss:
I'll be dropping off my work for the Songcatcher show on Wednesday. Clicky clicky the image in the sidebar for more info!

I'm all for this!

Sometime this week (will it be today?) I'll be contributing to a contest over on Modish. So you, dear reader, better get on over there while the gettin' is good, and get in on the action.

Now that Spring is officially over, I'll be my Friday posts will now be themed "Petals and Pedals", and will focus those posts on 3 of my 4 major obsessions--biking, cooking , and gardening.

I think you need to go over to moodswing's shop and purchase a necklace. If you do that, the chances of me snatching one up are slimmer. This would be quite a huge favor to me, since I'm trying to keep my cash.

this is funny to me. especially because of this.

My sister and I have been trying to remember what lunch boxes we had in our early elementary years. Apparently she has a much better memory than I, since I have no clue. What kind of lunch box did you have when you were a kid? Was it metal? Was it plastic? Themed or blank?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I think I remember a plastic Smurfs lunchbox. I'm not sure if it was mine or my brother's, but I *DO* remember the smell of those plastic thermoses. The kind with the plastic cup on top that you used for soup or whatever. The thermoses always smelled funny. Yuck.

Moira said...

First lunchbox was red plaid - metal. I then graduated to a Snoopy box with matching thermos. I still remember the rainy day when I dropped my lunchbox in a puddle during a storm. Imagine my first-grade self opening the box to find a soaked sandwich and a thermos full of milk and broken glass. That was a very sad day. :-(

Anonymous said...

HA ELEMENTARY, I HAD A METAL SNOW WHITE NOT DISNEY, SOME KNOCK OFF i STILL REMEMBER THAT STALE SANDWICH/THERMOS SMELL lol. WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT???
JLC