6.04.2010

Stretch Marks on the Beach

The title of this post sounds like some sort of tragic 1950s love song, I know.

Despite my initial inner conversation when I saw this swimsuit, "Oh cute!" followed by, "Wow, that'll really show off your super hot stretch marks," I went ahead and ordered it. I'd seen the brighter plaid option and was going back to check if it had been restocked when I saw this one and, post conversation, went ahead and ordered it. I should get it today, just in time for a sunny weekend.

To be fair to my stretchy belly, the suit comes up high enough that all weird post-baby marks should be out of sight. Hopefully I'll look more Bettie Page than Tracy Turnblad.

Don't worry, no extra skin show over on Modish today, so it's safe to join me. Won't you?

1 comment:

Emma said...

Hopefully you'll look just like you, which is just right! I don't want everyone to look the same or feel lesser if they don't.

It's a cute suit! :)